Do you find yourself continually arguing with others? Maybe there's a:
- lack of communication
- pattern of angrily attributing responsibility for the conflict onto the other person
- excessive involvement in work or recreation activities that allow for avoidance of closeness to others
- deficiency of problem-solving skills
- a difficulty building and maintaining trust
- abusive or dysfunctional relationship dynamic
Counselling can help you to develop open communication, enhance enjoyment of time together with others, increase awareness of your own role in the conflicts, identify and reduce behaviours leading to escalation of conflict, leave unwholesome relationships, and rebuild your sense of self after rejection or relationship endings.